Sunday, July 21, 2013

Collecting Shells


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring another stamp from the Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection 2013. I am entering this card into the following challenges: this week's Simon Says has a theme of by the sea, Charisma Cardz Challenge 28 has a theme of girly and Creative Card Crew Challenge 40 has a theme of outdoors.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and I have sponged the background with broken china and antique linen distress inks. The DP is from Echo Park and the bunting was cut using a Magnolia DooHickey die called Vintage Box Lacing Sugar. The flip flops were cut from a die by Noor Design and they look ever so cute! Finally, the sentiment is also by Noor Design from the Summer Lovin stamp set.


This is a shot of the inside of the card. I use the same echo park DP and the bunting was cut using the same DooHickey die. The sentiment and little flip flips stamp are also from the same Noor Design stamp set.


A final angled shot!


Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, white, black and teal card. Echo Park - Sweet Summertime
Stamps: Magnolia - Sea Breeze Collection 2013. Noor Design - Summer Lovin
Colouring: Copics
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, Noor Design Flip Flop die, DooHickey die
Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Great card Liza and I love the die cuts - fantastic work as always.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It has been such a while since my last visit and I can see now how much wonderful work I have missed hunny - this one is no exception, wow, what a little cutie! Beautiful colours, wonderful details and those little sandals are just perfect. Love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Liza, a beautifully coloured sweet Tilda and such fabulous details - I love the flip-flops!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo adorable Liza ! I love the little flip-flops and the bunting ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it is gorgeous, just love your colouring. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card, love the sentiment!! thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. I love the adorable Tilda and the great sentiment on the inside.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop showng me these cute dies!! This is a sweet little car, loving the bright colours.

    Thanks for everything at Cupcake Liza xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x