Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lily with Watering Can


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features a new stamp and dies for Noor Design by Joy Crafts. There are four stamps in this collection and this one is called Lily with Watering Can and the leaf and flower dies are part of a new collection. They are available to pre-order from Crealing.


For my card I coloured Lily with copics and I added some glossy accents to the water droplets. The DP is from echo park and the flowers and leaves were cut with new Joy Crafts dies. I finished off with a corner die cut, also from Joy Crafts and some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card. Echo park
Stamps: Joy Crafts - Lily with Watering Can
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, glossy accents
Tools: Joy Crafts Corner Die, Joy Crafts Flower die, Joy Crafts Leaf die, trouvaille, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Liza.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card Liza, love the image and the bright colours! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Liza and I love those gorgeous flowers.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x