Sunday, November 25, 2012

Angel Tilda


Hello everyone, today I have a Magnolia DT card to share with you. I have used Angel Tilda with Glory from the Magnolia Nativity Collection 2012. I am entering this card into the following challenges; this week's Papertake has a theme of ribbon and pearls, Tilda's Town Challenge 28 has a theme of anything goes, Cute Card Thursday Challenge 244 has a theme of girls and Totally Papercrafts Challenge 144 has a theme of stitching.


For my card I coloured Tilda with copics, cut her out with a circle nestie and inked the edges with weathered wood distress ink before I removed it from the die. I then layered this onto a die cut that I created using a Joy Crafts die designed by Noor Design, again I sponged this before I removed it from the die. I used no DP for this card, instead I created my own by sponging some card with ink and stamping some Sweet Snowflakes from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011. I used the largest die from the spellbinders romantic rectangles set to create my card base.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card
Stamps: Magnolia - Angel Tilda with Glory - Nativity Collection 2012. Sweet Snowflakes - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011.
Colouring: Copics, Distress ink - weathered wood
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, Joy Crafts die, sewing machine, TH blending tool
Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Liza, this is so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Good luck! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liza, it always an absolute pleasure to visit your blog, your work today is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Liza. Tis is such a super card. Love the pale colour scheme and lovely layout. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Elegant and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card, I love it.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful beautiful card Liza and love Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome Liza ! The dies you have chosen are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh waw this is so gorgeous Liza. Really elegant and love your colouring. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, Angel Tilda is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous. Love the spellbinders you've used, and love how you've coloured Tildas dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x