Saturday, May 26, 2012

Emma with Cupcake

Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features a digi image by Noor Design called Emma with Cupcake. Jolanda is very generously giving this digi image away for free on her blog HERE.


For my card I coloured Emma with copics and I used DPs from DCWV. The punched edge was done with an MS punch and I finished off with some jewels, stickles, a doily and some ribbon.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and kraft card. DCWV - Sweet Stack
Stamps: Noor Design - Emma with Cupcake
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Doily jewels, ribbon, stickles
Tools: MS punch, sewing machine, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. woooow she is soooo cute!!! Well don with the coloring. Really love the layout. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh....This is such an adorable card!! Love the image and your beautiful coloring! Have a wonderful sunday sweet liza!!! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Liza ! Love the image - so sweet - your colouring is stunning ! Love the border and the doily too ! Cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well. This could be me! Apaprt from the fact that I'd be more face down on the cake! Incredibly cute and very gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic work Liza well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Liza and such a pretty combination of colours :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x