Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage Merry Christmas


Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous new year. No, I'm not starting early!!! this is the card I had on my Solo Magnolia Blog the other day for the last door on the Magnolia advent calendar.


For my card I have used Tilda with jolly wreath from the Magnolia So Jolly and Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics and highlighted with stickles and glossy accents. I used the Silent Night background from the Magnolia Santa Collection 2008 to create my music notes DP and my other DP is from MME (I think). The sentiment is from magnolia too and it has been stamped with vintage photo distress ink. I finished off with a doily, some jewels, and a piece of lace.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, kraft and ivory card. DP - MME (I think)
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Jolly Wreath, Vintage Merry Christmas Post - So Jolly and Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009, Silent Night Background - Santa Collection 2008
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, RV10, R22, R27, R29, R59, G21, YG67, G99, E43, E47, R49, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Lace, jewels, doily, stickles, glossy accents
Tools: Sewing machine nesties, trouvaille, Ranger blending tool
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun - loving how you have coloured Tilda and the whole vintage feel of the card. So luxurious and, in a way, comforting. Brilliant as always. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Your cad is amazing Liza!
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous Liza ! Love the music sheet and the lace... So beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Liza this is beautiful. The red just jumps out at you.
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tilda with the wreath. Superb colouring and the different layers are all fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Liza! All the best for 2012... lovely card, cute image and lovely lace! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card en I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely stunning
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x