Friday, January 27, 2012

Hand Baked Edible Goods!


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that I made for my sister's birthday, she loves vintage things and I love this stamp set from Waltzingmouse so I just had to use it again! I am entering my card into the following challenges; Secret Crafter Challenge 169 has a theme of food and drink and Simon Says has a theme of anything goes.


For my card I stamped my image and cut it with a nestie. While it was still in the die I sponged it with antique linen and vintage photo distress inks. The DP is from basic grey and it has all been sponged with vintage photo ink too. Finally I finished off with some seam binding, a flower and a pin.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Ivory card. Basic Grey - Picadilly
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Rescue Remedies
Ink: Distress inks - antique linen, vintage photo
Embellishments: Seam binding, flower, pin
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, TH blending tool, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the ink colours match so well with your papers - a very beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! So elegant! And any baked product that is going to tone one's tummy has got to be a winner! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x