Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snowflakes


Hello everyone, today I have made two CAS cards that are my last christmas cards that I need to post....only a couple more to make to hand out! I am entering them for this week's Less is More challenge which is a one layer card with a theme of snow, Creative Inspirations Challenge 141 has a theme of snow, this week's winter wonderland challenge has a theme of snow, and one layer is also the theme for the WMS December Christmas card Challenge.


I think black and white always looks so elegant and I am really pleased with how these cards turned out.....so quick to make too! I used stamps from the WMS very vintage christmas set....the two larger snowflakes were stamped using one of the individual snowflake legs that are in the set. To finish off I added a bit of bling to the centre of each snowflake....and that's it!


Here is a final pic of the two cards together.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card
Stamps: WMS - very vintage christmas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black.
Embellishments: Jewels
Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so chic and elegant Liza ! I love those snowflakes... Gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowflakes and they look very elegant in black & white. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, LOVE that black and white! Threes are always so eye pleasing--and this is especially so! :) Found you via LIM. :) Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Lisa... simple and elegant!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are so elegant Liza. Just love them. Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great snowy creation! Thanks for sharing this week with us at Winter Wonderland. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple card, but it looks absolutely gorgeous Liza. Love the snowflakes you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found myself using black for my snowflakes, as I said
    Your card is stunning
    Many thanks
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snowflakes look brill in black, very elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant card, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous - I love the monochromatic cards, they look so classy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x