Sunday, September 4, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 13


Hello everyone, this was my project for TOMIC Challenge 13 that I have just realised didn't post when it was scheduled!!! We have a theme of back to school + metal and once again one lucky winner will receive a surprise package from Magnolia.


For my project this week I have created a simple notebook. It was really easy to make....I just cut some A4 printer paper to make the paper stack inside and I stapled it together. I then used some pink ribbon to hide the staples and I applied double sided tape to the back piece, then I stuck it down firmly to my pink card base.

To decorate the front I used Summer Tilda from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009 and I coloured her with copics. The DP is also from Magnolia and I used a Joy crafts Embossing stencil for my embossed panel. The punched edge was done with a fiskars punch and I used some cuttlebug dies to make the "notes". A pink satin ribbon ties the book closed and I finished off with a metal corner and some jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink, green and white card. Magnolia - Once upon a time collection
Stamps: Magnolia - Summer Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, R20, E50, E31, E35, E25, E29, R81, R85, C1, C3, C5, 0. Inkssentials pen, silver gel pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, metal corner
Tools: Trouvaille, sewing machine, cuttlebug alphabet dies, fiskars punch, joy crafts embossing stencil
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Liza, this is simply adorable!!! Just love the image and the soft colours! Have a fantastic day! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable card Liza, pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, the dp is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your blog my sister and me done this fun work in my catechism book 's front page and her some of the comic books. We plan to do it with old books also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x