Sunday, July 4, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 25

Hello everyone, today on Crafty Sentiments Challenge 25 we have a sketch to follow and I have used two image and sentiment stamps from their soon to be released collections.


I have coloured the sweet image with copics and my DP is from Papermania. The ribbon and jewels are from my stash and I have stitched around all of the edges with my machine.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and green card, Papermania - Henbury Lane
Stamps: Crafty Sentiments
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E33, E35, E37, YG11, YG03, G21, RV10, RV21, RV23, Y17, BG10, B00, C1, C3, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine, corner inverter punch
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I love the stitching! And the image is fab. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just gorgeous Liza, I have popped it on Crafty Sentiments pcp gallery. Hope thats ok with you.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Liza,i love the image.
    So gorgeous papers and the colours.
    So sweet.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are stunningly beautiful Liza. They take my breath away. Beautiful design and colouring. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x