Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stamptacular Ch 56, ABC...S and Sketch Saturday Ch 100

Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that I have made as a commission for someone and I have just realized I have used the same papers as yesterday's card! I am entering it for the following challenges; Stamptacular Challenge 56 has a theme of sewing, ABC..... S has a theme of sparkle and fianlly I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge 100.


I have used my Karen Lockhart stamp once again, I love this stamp and I know that I over use it but it was perfect for this card. I added stickles to the blue flowers for my sparkle element, the DP is from papermania and the jewels and ribbon are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper:White and pink card, Papermania - Blueberry hill
Stamps: Lockhart - Cottage Flowers
Colouring: Copics - B32, B23, B24, BG10, B00, W1, W3, W5, W7, RV000, RV02, RV04, YG03, G21, YG67, 0
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine

Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Liza,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! So cheerful! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza! It's so great to see you joining our challenge this week! I miss you dearly and still hard to believe you're not a part of the team any more!

    This card is FABULOUS, as always! Love the colors, your image, design, papers, EVERYTHING about it!

    What a marvelous 80th birthday card! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza
    beautiful card, lovely image, gorgeous papers & layout sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza I am so glad you used that paper again...it is simply gorgeous...definetly one of my favourites that is for sure! Your card is stunning...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card this is, love the way you used the ribbons on both sides of the stamp, beautiful colouring as well. Thank yyou for joining us at SSC this week! Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Liza. Can see why you like this stamp, one of those that can be used for so many occasions. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liza,
    Lovely card and beautiful Papers and image. Thanks for joining in at ABC.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Liza. Love that DP. You made a gorgeous card with it yesterday too. I've been a bad blogger, hardly any time to get round my favourite blogs. Daughter is doing up her flat. I'll re-phrase that I think Dad, Mum and brother are doing most of it. So I'm a bit short of time!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the papers are so pretty and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in with our sketch saturday challenge this week :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x