Monday, December 7, 2009

Cupcake Challenge 69 & MDP Challenge 9


Hello everyone, sorry I'm a bit late with this post today. This is my DT card for Cupcake Challenge 69 where we have a theme of "Sing a Christmas Carol" and we would like to see a line used from a song. Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring us this week and you could win a $20 voucher and free shipping. I am also entering this card into Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 9 where the theme is make a card for someone special and as an extra, you have to use red, green, gold, silver and/or blue.


I have used the snowman image from Mo's Digital Pencil and I have coloured him with copics. I have been meaning to make and all white card for ages and I decided that his scarf, hat and gloves were going to be the only bit of colour, then that idea when out the window and this is what I came up with!!! lol!!! The song line that I have is"let it snow" and it is a studio g stamp.


For the MDP challenge the someone special is my sister, the red card is for her, and I haven't used red and blue on the same card so I do understand if it doesn't count.


Supplies
Card/Paper: White, red and blue card
Stamps: Snowman - Mo's digital pencil, studio g
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels
Tools: MS snowflake punch, cuttlebug, swiss dots folder

Thanks for looking x

17 comments:

  1. Love the image you have used Liza and these cards are stunning in the red/white and blue/white combos. The swiss dots are a fabulous backing for them.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza I love these two cards! I just love the simplicity of them. I am more and more turning to that style of card making! Love your colouring!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Liza,i love your images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza I love your snowman in red and white and blue and white! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! I don't know whether I like the blue or red better. Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liza, these are both so darling; the image is just perfect and I love both coloring - they are so smart; so clean and perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO both of these are wonderful! I love the bright snappy color with the striking white! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards with fantastic coloring. I am a fan of red and white cards myself. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome looking cards! I love how the color just blings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are fabulous love the touch of colour in each one.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fantastic job Liza... I love the look you created. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Liza, love the striking red and white. Thanks for joining in at Mo's this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liza I love your snowman card. He looks great made up in the two colours. I think I like the blue one best.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Liza these are amazing.. Your coloring is super.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love how you've coloured these in, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job coloring both of these, Love what you have done. These meet many other challenges around blog land. You can find them within my last few posts (somewhere within the post you will find a list of challenges, just click on them to enter yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x