Thursday, November 12, 2009

Over the Top Award!


Last week my blog bud Nikki passed this award onto me and I am only now just getting around to posting it (shame on me!) I was chuffed to have received this award and it looks like fun, so here goes....

Now for the rules: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1.Where is your cell phone? Bag

2.Your hair? Red

3. Your mother? My rock

4. Your father? Fabulous

5. Your favorite food? Italian

6.Your dream last night? None

7. Your favorite drink? Wine

8. Your dream/goal? Happy

9. What room are you in? Study

10. Your hobby? Crafting

11. Your fear? Spiders

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Spontaneous

15. Muffins? Yes

16. Wish list item? Loads!

17. Where did you grow up? Cumbria

8. Last thing you did? Made cup of tea

19. What are you wearing? Jeans

20. Your TV? Lounge

21. Your Pets? Dogs

22. Friends? Fabulous

23. Your life? Great

24. Your mood? Happy

25. Missing Someone? Yes

26. vehicle? Audi

27. Something your not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Glitter Pot

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Can't remember

32. Your best friend? Jeff

33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom

34. Facebook? NO

35. Favorite place to eat? Adrianos

I have seen this award on a lot of blogs, so if you haven't already had it, please take it and join in the fun! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x