Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Awards & Bonus Fun

Hi ladies, firstly I would like to let you all know that this Sunday (19th July) we are having some bonus fun over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenges blog. It is going to be something a little different and I promise it will be loads of fun with prizes along the way. So come and join us for what promises to be a great time.


Also two very talented crafters have sent me these awards recently, Erin and Val
Thanks so much girls, they really mean a lot to me. I'm going to pass them onto my Stamptacular DT mates as each week they blow me away with the gorgeous creations they produce. x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards Liza! Your work speaks for itself and you are so deserving of these. Thank you so much for passing them on to me. I will display them proudly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x