Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stamptacular Challenge 8

Stamptacular Challenge 8 has a wedding theme this week and we also have a fantastic prize from our sponsor KL Stampin' and Scrapin'. As usual the other girls have made some fantastic creations, so pop over to the challenge blog and join in with the fun.


In addition, we are also doing a blog hop today which has some great prizes along the way and it promises to be loads of fun.





For my DT card and tag I have used a forever friends stamped image that has been coloured with distress inks. I didn't have any wedding paper.......eeeek..... so I've gone for a clasic black and white combo!

The embossing has been done with my d'vine swirl folder and the image, sentiment and greeting area have been cut with my trusty nesties!



The sentiment has been done on my computer using the font lucinda handwriting.

Finally a close up of the image.


Supplies:
Card/Paper: Black and white card, no DPs!!!
Stamp: Forever friends
Colouring: Distress inks: vintage photo, tattered rose, weathered wood, black soot, antique linen and worn lipstick.
Embellishments: American crafts ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, d,vine swirl folder


Thanks for looking. x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Liza, This image is so adorable! And I love the swirl folder. Happy Sunday! Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liza :-) The image is very cute and you've coloured the happy couple perfectly :-)
    Love the colour scheme too the black/white combo is just stunning :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally cute, I love the colors and the placement of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it, loving it, loving it. I just love the black and white theme, and how you do the inside of the card. Great job Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love this Liza, its gorgeous. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Liza, like teh stamped image along with PC font.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Liza, absolutely love the black and white together, very striking indeed :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Liza,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza

    Really like your card.

    I love black and white and think it always looks so classy.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Liza. I love those little teddies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful!

    Sorry for my late reaction, but I did not get on your blog!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x