Friday, January 30, 2009

February Planner

Well, my boyfriend's xbox has returned from being fixed and my piece and quiet has been shattered - I had forgotten what the sound of gunfire was like in the afternoon!!! While he was killing some baddies, I managed to make my February planner this afternoon. I used Dawny's fabulous sketch 7 from Papertake Weekly Challenge, the penny black image is coloured with distress inks and whispers, the papers are dovecraft and I have followed the paisley pattern of the papers through to the embossing. I made the flowers using my flower punch and I used the same paisley paper, finishing each one off with a small jewel in the centre.

Supplies:
Card/Paper: Green and navy card, dovecraft retro flower
Stamps: Penny black - poppy fields, studio g
Colouring: Ranger distress inks - vintage photo, walnut stain, tattered rose, fired brick, dusty concord, broken china and green and black whispers pens
Embellishments: Jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, paisley embossing folder, water brush, flower punch
Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

  1. Hello Liza!!! Hope you are well.
    I know very well about noisy xboxes!!!What you need is an Ipod Touch & get him to download the game of Pool,it keeps my hubby silent for hours,lol!!!
    Your card is luvly & cheerful,have a great weekend :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza, hehe I had to laugh my hubbys xbox returned from being fixed today too, lol, roll on the peace!. Gorgeous card love the colours and image. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous love the colours, hope your ears have recovered
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous planner. Love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous :-) I'm planning to make a planner too but I keep forgettin, thats why I need a planner ha ha

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty, Lisa. I love all the colours and especially the cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Boys and their toys huh! :) lol
    Your planner is beautiful Liza, love the embossed panel and the pretty paper. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza....lovely work,such a cute PB image and coloured perfectly,love how your embossing matches your paper,brilliant,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liza this is fabulous honey - love the bright papers, they work so well with the cute image. Fab take on the sketch

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous planner honey & at least when the gunshots are blazing he's not nagging that he wants to do something...

    I notice that you're a follower of Stamparound... if you wish to be one of the 25 swappers can you please pop over & leave a comment too... thanks.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely - gorgeous colours and texture! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x