Thursday, December 4, 2008

SFOS Ch 28 & Sketch Saturday Ch 27

Afternoon ladies, challenge 28 on a Spoon Full of Sugar was to make a thank you card, which was perfect timing as I needed to make one! I also followed the fabulous sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday challenge. I used pink and cream card and the papers are from the Laura Ashley range that I received in some candy winnings a while ago from Sally. I coloured the Sarah Kay image with watercolour pencils and I did the sentiment on my computer using the font pristina (yes! I've tried a new one!!!). Finally I finished of with three flat back pearls. I decorated the inside with cream card and the papers I used for the front.

11 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the soft colours of the paper and the image and that paper with the butterflies is just gorgeous! I love what you did with the inside of the card too. Very very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card hun, nice soft colours, beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the cute image and the colouring is fab. Love the papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card liza, such pretty papers. you image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Liza, beautiful image and papers and I love all the detail inside the card too. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifu card, lovely colours and colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats gorgeous! I have these papers but rarely use them, I must dig them out and make something with them =. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Liza! I love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Such pretty papers and the inside looks fantastic too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Liza this is stunning! Its such a lovely pretty card. I'm glad that your blog candy winnings arrived ok. I look forward to seeing what you make with them.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are Laura Ashley!! From Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x