Thursday, December 18, 2008

CCT Challenge 41 & Best Wishes to All

Afternoon Ladies, this will be my last post of the year as we are heading back to England tomorrow for the Christmas holidays, so I hope everyone has a great christmas and new year. My final card is for a friend of mine that has just moved into a new house and Cute Card Thursday Challenge 41 is an open theme so that fits nicely! I have used yellow and pink card, the WOJ image is coloured with water colour pencils, the papers are from the K & Co sparkly sweet range and I finished off with two flowers and four small jewels.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Liza your card is beautiful! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the pretty image and papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Liza and the image is gorgeous, I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and Best Wishes for 2009! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, wishing you a lovely Christmas & happy new year. sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card , wish i was going home to England too !! :-) Have a lovely time and look forward to seeing your cards next year
    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe journey back Liza, great card, very pretty!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the soft colours. Happy holidays!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liza, this is such a gorgeous whiff of joy card. i love this Melinda image. Thank you for entering my blog candy, and good luck. Hope you have a fabulous christmas. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza, Gorgeous card! I love this WOJ image and the papers are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Liza and wonderful colouring of your gorgeous image. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card and i love the delicate colours:)

    Happy new year:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a pretty card, such lovely soft colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. love the flowers and jewels. thanks for posting about my candy, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x